Thursday, March 25, 2010

The After Vegas Aftermath!

I know it's been so long since I have written on this blog. I am not longer able to do weight watchers at work, so I am going to the meeting in Sandy. The weight Watcher leader has a blog as well. So it inspired me to get back to my blog. I have still maintained my 50 LBS lost... However in Vegas I gained 8 LBS! Holy HELL! I had a ton of fun in Vegas. Drank a ton of beer! SO it is expected. And yes! I think it's worth it! Now I have to get back the right track. I was in quite the rut when I got back I felt out of place and didn't know what to do. After talking to a really good friend of mine. He basically told me to keep my focus and try to understand why I want to lose the weight. After speaking to him I feel 100% motivated! I know where I want to be and I won't let anything hold me back! I have always had a problem breaking the 50 LBS barrier... So my first goal is to lose 12 LBS. I went to the gym yesterday. I rode the elliptical for about 30 min. I am really sore today! So I will be going again today. I will definitely keep writing as much as I can! So until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say HOLY Hell!! a ton of beer would do that! I miss having you there on Thursdays, so when you know who says something we can look at each other and laugh!!!! Love the blog!! And BTW you look great...I can't wait until I am at 229!!!! Yehaw!!

    ReplyDelete