Friday, March 26, 2010

3/26/10

Wow! What a day so far! It's Friday! Well I have made a lot of progress in one day! I have been to the gym 2 days in a row... I have only done the elliptical for 30 min each time. It doesn't seem like a lot but I burn about 400 calories or so every time I do it for 30 min. That adds up if you do it multiple days in a week. When I went to the gym after Las Vegas I weighed in at about 229 Lbs witch is about 8 lbs over what I was when I left. Then yesterday I weighed in and was 226so about 3 Lbs in one day! Can't compain there! I will be going to the gym again today... hopefully after work... I will only have enough time to to the elliptical for 30 min again. My schedule is really tough. My wife is pregnant with our son! his name is Rylan! and she isn't feeling well. So i have to make sure she gets ton of rest! I will write back probaly on Monday! Sorry not a whole lot to talk about.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lyle...guess what? I found ya!! :D Looks like a great job so far!! I'll be back to give ya crap later!! LOL j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know we could write comments... So just know I wasn't ignoring you haha

    ReplyDelete